Our client, one of the leading London based suppliers of Contingent Rail Track labour, was looking to extend their relationship with Transport for London (TfL); providing them with a high percentage of their staffing needs.
We were approached by the client due to our knowledge of complex Transport for London tenders. They were impressed with our previous relevant success, particularly in securing Network Rail’s Contingent Labour tender.
Working closely with the client we helped them realise their ambition of securing a place on all three available Lots:
- Lot 1 & 2 – Supply of Contingent Track Labour (2 lots)
- Lot 3 – Supply of Welding and Hand Grinding Labour
Each of the framework contracts is for an initial 4 years with the option to extend them for a further 2.
TfL evaluation criteria centred around the following qualitative topics:
- framework management
- collaborative business relationships and BS11000
- health, safety and environmental processes
- Transport for London’s Strategic Labour Needs Training (SLNT)
The services we provided included:
- bid project management
- strategy meeting and bid workshop with key members of our client’s operational team
- facilitating a series of bid review sessions
- providing comprehensive answer plans
- bid writing
- graphic design
- evaluating and improving their technical responses throughout the duration of the tender submission
End Client: Transport for London
Service Type: Strategic workshops, Review, Comprehensive Answer Planning, Revisions
Full Services Listing: