This event will be an ideal opportunity to enhance your bid writing, as well as gain the latest insights from bid experts. Our training courses will give you the skills and tools to be successful.
Bid Writing Course
Date: Thursday 6th February 2019
Time: 09:30am – 3.30pm
Venue: De Vere West One
Ticket Types: Delegate rate (£310+ VAT)
We are offering 10% off for delegates. At the checkout on Eventbrite, enter the code PROPELLER10 and the amount will be taken off automatically.
We are currently offering Propeller customers 20% off the delegate price. Contact Rebecca at email@example.com to find out more about this discount and eligibility.
What you will gain from the bid writing course:
RECEIVE the latest bid writing tools and presentation tips to win more work
LEARN new strategies for improving your tender success rate
REVIEW & EXPLORE case study examples of best practice in bids
09:30 – Registration
Getting ready to bid
- Bid / No bid – assessing the probability of success
- Understanding the buyer and their requirements
- Importance of client information
- Preparing your submissions
Maximising tender launch meetings
- Developing a winning bid strategy
- Allocating team responsibilities
- Scheduling tender deliverables
- Working group activities
- Current trends, industry insights and new bid writing tools
Evidence based processes. Focusing on lean, clear step-by-step
- Balancing infographics with technical diagrams
- Increasing use of reality-checked proposals over warm rhetoric
Writing the submission – strategies for success
- Ensuring 100% compliance
- Tactics for constructing compelling responses
- How to create the differentiator in your response
- Writing exercises in Working Groups
- Learning from mistakes to improve future submissions
Ask the Experts – Q & A Session
15:30 – Close
Who should attend?
This bid writing course will specifically benefit anyone involved in proposal or bid production. In particular, whether you write, coordinate or manage bids, this training will equip you with the tools to help you win more tenders. Therefore, it is suitable for bid writers of all levels.
Who is the day led by?
The bid writing course is delivered by Propeller’s experienced bid writing professionals, who secured in excess of £18bn worth of contract opportunities and contracts for our clients.
About Propeller Studios
Propeller Studios have a team of experienced bid consultants, professionals and experts.
Propeller’s bid writing team are proven bid winners. In addition, we provide qualified and experienced support to help you win more contracts.
With a wealth of multi-sector expertise, plus experience working with businesses of all sizes, we craft persuasive winning bids.
Click here to find out what other delegates had to say about our courses.