Propeller Studios are seeking qualified freelance bid writers to write content for bids for a wide range of UK based clients. We are a very well-established bid consultancy providing professional services. We have an excellent track record of securing work for our client base.
You will join our team of approved bid writers and professionals. The role is extremely demanding, working to tight deadlines, which must always be achieved. The role is home-based, as well as occasional visits to our head office in Hertfordshire and to clients’ offices.
We are expanding our pool of freelance bid writers to work in the following sectors:
- Civil Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Professional Services
- Waste Management
- Water and Utilities
- Airports and Ports & Harbours
- You will have the equivalent of a minimum of 5 years bid writing or bid management experience
- Your recent experience will have been as a freelance consultant, freelance bid writer or as a permanent employee as a bid writer or manager
- Your experience will be in completing SQ, PQQ and ITTs for public sector contracts or writing compelling RFPs/proposals for commercial clients
- You will be based in the UK
- You will be an outstanding communicator with specific experience of liaising from executive to operational level to ensure your written responses are within our clients’ deliverable capabilities
- Qualified to APMP Practitioner level is desirable, but not essential.
If you are interested in joining our pool of bid writers, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV addressed to Stuart Parkes at:
Strictly no agencies please.
Propeller Studios are an equal opportunities employer.
Propeller Studios are ISO 27001 accredited.