Looking to Enhance Your Business?
Perhaps your company has the capacity to write a bid but you want an expert, objective opinion of it with suggestions for improvement? Maybe you need someone to independently review the document to ensure you have fully answered the questions? Or maybe you need someone to review a failed submission to find out what was missing and how you can improve future documents?
We all know how easy it is to become ‘word blind’ when you are too close to a piece of work. You lose the ability to spot errors of fact, spelling and grammar which will influence evaluators and create an unwanted impression of sloppiness and lack of commitment to winning.
Experts in Our Field
Our bid review service provides the opportunity for an experienced third party to evaluate your work in sufficient time for improvements to be made. Propeller’s knowledgeable and experienced bid writing consultants will act as your ‘critical friend’ giving you detailed feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- 97% success rate at PQQ stage
- 80% success rates on framework contracts
- 63% success rate of achieving highest quality submission at tender stage
- 93% achieving top 3 quality score on tender submissions
We had a project that was on a very tight turnaround and I was impressed with how Propeller worked hard to get it done within the short time given.
Experience The Benefit of Professional Bid Reviews
Our bid review service ensures that you have answered the questions being asked, provided credible evidence of your abilities and presented the information in a style that is engaging to the evaluator. As a result you will score better marks.
A Bid Review Support Package Built to Enhance Your Business
The service includes:
- bid review by a professional bid writer with many years’ experience writing and winning bids
- fully marked up documents with comments, amendments and re-writes
- detailed objective feedback against the evaluation criteria
- review of your supporting documentation including organisational charts, CVs, case studies, policies, procedures and methodologies
- review of the graphic design and suggestions for presentational improvements
We can also provide you with detailed and objective feedback of unsuccessful submissions and work with your team to make improvements to the overall bid writing process.
We Are a Team You Can Rely Upon
Why should you trust Propeller with this task? Our ITT response team specialise in winning work. We are experts at completing successful pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) and writing winning tender submissions (ITT). As of 2019, our expertise has helped secure over £18Bn worth of contracts and opportunities, and the number of opportunities continues to rise.