Planned & Responsive Maintenance
How We Can Help You
Propeller Studios built its reputation helping contractors to win planned and responsive maintenance contracts, primarily on the Decent Homes Programme. We have since been exceptionally successful in supporting our clients to win planned and responsive repairs work with Registered Providers of social housing, private landlords, local councils and private enterprises covering everything from housing, to libraries, schools, fire stations and council offices. Our largest success has an overall contract and delivery value of £430m and our smallest amounted to a modest £670k per annum. Whether you are a national contractor or a local SME we can ensure that you are successful at pre-qualification, written tender submission and interview stage.
Tendering Knowledge That Supports Your Business
Our expertise covers tendering for:
- Decent Homes
- full internal refurbishment (kitchens and bathrooms; central heating; rewire/consumer unit; central heating; smoke alarms)
- re-roofing (pitched; flat; liquid plastic; asphalt)
- high rise external refurbishments (including lifts and communal areas)
- full external refurbishment (re-roof, external wall insulation, windows and doors; boundary walls and fences)
- garage refurbishments
- environmental works (fences, drying areas, landscaping, fences, lighting, tarmac, paving)
- boiler replacements
- external wall insulation
- cyclical maintenance e.g. painting
- non-traditional property refurbishment
- Welsh and Scottish housing quality standards
- responsive repairs service
- handyman services
- void property refurbishments
- maintenance of publicly owned buildings
Further Your Brand's Success With Robust Bid Strategies
With strong competition for the many opportunities available, if you wish to tender for public or private sector planned or responsive repairs and maintenance it is essential to have a robust bid strategy which ensures you put your energy into the right bids and that the bid process is managed effectively and results in well structured, well presented, compelling and compliant tenders that leave your prospect in no doubt that your company represents best value for money and will deliver their project on time, on budget and to the best quality with maximum end-user satisfaction.
- 97% success rate at PQQ stage
- 80% success rates on framework contracts
- 63% success rate of achieving highest quality submission at tender stage
- 93% achieving top 3 quality score on tender submissions
Excellent day – enjoyed the helpful tips and extra advice. Thank you!
We Can Be Your Planned & Responsive Maintenance Team
If like many refurbishment contractors, you do not have the in-house expertise to manage and prepare pre-qualification (PQQ) and tender quality (ITT) submissions, the experienced team at Propeller can help. Our bid response professionals have held senior positions in the construction industry and have won and delivered many planned and responsive maintenance projects to social housing clients.
We have just received confirmation that our tender submission for the above framework has been successful and we are now one of three contractors who have gone forward as the new framework. Can I just say on behalf of our company thank you again for your support, assistance, guidance and total commitment to this project, we are thrilled with the outcome and look forward to working again with you very soon on the next big project.
Customer Services Director – Midland Based Contractor on being awarded the £180m West Midlands Framework
Understanding Your Sector
We understand the demands of working in occupied properties. We will write the bid to demonstrate your understanding of residents’ needs and concerns: how you set and exceed KPIs in key areas of resident satisfaction, appointments and first time fix; how you consult and inform local people and integrate with diverse communities. We will show the client that you are a Considerate Constructor, that your team adhere to a code of conduct which affords residents consideration and respect and how you go the extra mile to employ and train local people and support the local supply chain.